viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

Youtube


You tube is one most popular website today, besides Facebook and twitter, but for me YouTube is the funniest because we can see lot videos of different kind:  funny videos, jokes, movies, accident, ghost, music, etc. I like watching video of YouTube from my TV because this it have connection to internet and the video it see great. When I’m to stay in my living room with my family my dad looking for videos in YouTube, we like watching movies or music video but sometimes we don´t agree what video watching and the situation is a little bit complicate.

In You tube I have seen videos very horrible that videos of automobilist accidents. Once time a friend showed me a video where a child is smash for a car, when I saw that was very impact on me. On other occasion with other friend watching a video of puppets, but they were not common they were possessed puppets and they moved. The persons that were in  video, probably was an owner of puppets, they are get scared and me too, because when I saw my puppets in my house I think in any time they are moving front me.  I know is very stupid get scare for that but, I´m frightened and still I’m.

For that I prefer watching videos of jokes because I enjoy more than. Thanks for read my post I hope you have a good weekend, cheers!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t know why, but I remember: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WssMh5YFQNw ....jajajdaja I think because, that short movie has everything you wrote: funny videos, jokes, movies, accident, ghost, music, etc Kisses friend!

    5 de diciembre de 2013 18:47

    ResponderEliminar