viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

Food and eating habits


Hi people!! Once time more I must write about some topic. And today I will talk about food and eating habits. I try to have good habits eating every day, for example I eat breakfast always with coffee, bred and some fruits, I eat a lot vegetable above all in the lunch and I drink two litre of water every day. But today is very difficult to have a healthy diet because in the city have many places where you can buy unhealthy food and we know that this food is tasty. Sometimes I eat unhealthy food, I prefer candies or cakes but I eat fast food too. I know isn´t good for my body but I can´t resist temptation when I see a piece of cake or a big Ice cream ´s cup (it is so delicious).

My cake favorite is lemon pie; I like so much this cake because it bittersweet. Sometimes my dad cooks it and it is the more delicious pie for me. I prefer the flavor sweet but when I eat fruits I prefer flavor acid because I don´t like ripen fruits.  I like flavors spicy too, when I went Lima the past year I eat spicy food and I like so much.

But I enjoy the Chilean food too; I like beans, emapanadas, pebre, cake of corn and etc., for that I love 18 of September I can eat all typical food of my country.

Thanks for reading my post, cheers people!! :D

1 comentario:

  1. Dani, you have to know the door of my house is open to you, all the time. :)
    And happy I cook to you...mmm a spicy mashed potatoes (of true potatoes) with a piece of meat with onion and as dessert: chocolate ice cream,yumi, like it? a hug my friend ;)

    ResponderEliminar