viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

How green are you?


Hi everybody, today I will write about “environment” and how I help to world in this kind. Sincerely, my family and me don’t help very much to world, but neither we are haters of green, we are in between.  In my house, my parents every day buy almost two or three bottles of water or juice. They are all plastics bottles, and all know that plastic contaminate the world. Besides, in front my house has a supermarket where every day buy in here and always we take bags of plastics to it bring some thinks, later those bags we use for keep litter. But we haven’t car in my house and we have habit to don´t throw litter in the street only in the trash can.

But I know that is not enough those habit because we could help more for environment, for example: If we bought water or juice only in bottles of glass, we could contaminate less because those bottles will use again. Besides, if we took to supermarket bag of fabric when I bring some things I could help environment too. Maybe don´t be much the help to world with those suggestions but if all people had those, I could a big change for the world and his environment.

Well this is my opinion about this topic, I hope in the future it will have more education to new generations and we can create effectives solutions for this problem.

Bye people, Cheers!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Dani, honestly I think is hard to be a green person, but that little help is a important change. Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar