viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

Japanese Animation


Hi people!! Now I will talk about Japanese animation and I prefer to talk about my favourite animation. When I was a child I saw very Japanese animation in the Chilean television, I saw much animations like: ranma, el detective Conan, Sailor moon, Dragon ball, Pokemon, etc. But my favourite Japanese animation was dragon ball, because it was more fun than other animations for many reasons. First, I think that storyline was very interesting; it was about a child called Goku. This child must find sphere of dragon for request any wish, but he only can request one wish. This sphere was seven and it was very fun to see the different adventures which happen to Goku and his friends when they looking for the spheres. Other reason is that Goku, the principal characters, grown up during animation and later he was married and he has a child called Goten. There were many others characters that bring to life the story like a Vegeta, master Rochy, Crilin, Vulma, etc.

This is my favourite animation and I so happy in the actually is premiere of the dragon ball movie. I MUST see this movie and I hope to be soon.

Bye people!!!


  

2 comentarios:

  1. I like very much this anime, it was one of my favorite, see you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Friend, that anime is amazing, a classic...mm if you want to watch the movie (sure, it would be better in cinema) I let you the url with the movie in its original language: http://asiaticasonline.blogspot.com/2013/09/doragon-boru-zetto-kami-to-kami-dragon.html
    Kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar