viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

Brazil !!!


Hello friends!! I would like to visit Brazil because it seems a very amusing country, with a lot touristic attractions. Brazil is a big country in South America and it is the one where people speak Portuguese, but it is not very difficult to speak this language for us because it is similar to Spanish (my native language). The city in Brazil that I would like to visit is Rio de Janeiro. This city is one the most important and most popular in this country because it has many very interesting places like Cristo Corcovado (worldwide known), beautiful beaches, a good music and many other attractions. If you want to enjoy good music you must go to Carnival in rio, a pagan-religious party where you can see the national dance of brazil: Samba. I would like to be there with some friends and meet new people from other countries or the local people. But I have heard that this party is a little bit dangerous for that reason I think if I went there I should go with people who know the city.

Well, this is country I want to visit soon.

Bye :D

1 comentario:

  1. I want too...if I would have that traveling to some country in Latin American, I choose Brazil...kisses!!

    ResponderEliminar